This past week I've been drowning in a tsunami of anxiety, and I feel like I'm just now getting my head far enough above the water to catch my breath. There's just been a lot of shit going on, and I am not a girl who handles chaos well. Or at all. CHAOS IS NOT MY FRIEND. Rather than unloading on everybody all the things that have STRESSED ME THE FUCK OUT, I decided to instead tell you the things that MADE ME FEEL THE FUCK BETTER. Like:
1. My new mug from Missy.
2. Drunk dancing with old men. Specifically, B's 93-year-old Grandpa, Papa.
3. Mimi, my Emotional Support Animal (certified and trained, obviously).
4. Knowing that Belly has a clear career path.
5. Seeing Lola engrossed in Game of Thrones.
6. This shit.
7. 'Cause 7's a good number.